Friday, March 27, 2009

Paris dreaming...



Beautiful image by: Strawberry Juice

I'm packing my bags for Paris! We'll just for the weekend anyway... it's my 30th Birthday on Sunday and as a treat my wonderful husband is taking me to Paris to celebrate! My wish was to sit on the steps of the Sacre Couer overlooking the Paris skyline while eating french cheese with crusty baguettes and drinking red wine. I'm a simple girl with simple pleasures (except that I wanted to go to Paris to do it of course)

So there will be a little break on blogging over the weekend while I take a well deserved rest! But come Monday I will be back at it. I have the latest Blanket issue to release on Wednesday and some new announcements to share with you all, so there's a definite mixture of excitement and apprehension in the air. I am so tempted to tell you now because I am awful at keeping things a surprise but it's not long now until I can share - so I will keep you guessing for a little while longer!

Have a beautiful weekend - I plan too!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment