Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blanket News {Exciting Update!}



The start of a new year is always a chance to refresh the creative juices and I have exciting plans for Blanket this year!

My plans include a relaunch of the Blanket brand and a new-look website and to finally bring a long-cherished dream to fruition and release the first printed version of Blanket!! {I told you it was exciting!}

What this means is that the online mag will be taking a short break while I prepare for these changes. The first step for these initial changes is to also ask my readers what they think.

As Blanket’s readers have helped to shape Blanket into what it is today, I’m now seeking your feedback by releasing a survey. After the last survey {2 years ago!} it gave me greater clarity on what my readers wanted and I was just buzzing with enthusiasm and ideas on how I could move the magazine forward – and I know it will be the same this time!

I’ve deliberately keep the survey short {it should just take 5 minutes or so} and just as an added little thanks you will also go into the draw to win a MINI DIANA LOMO or 1 of 5 Exclusive Blanket Packs.

It’s a really important {and to be honest – scary!} step I am taking with Blanket and I want to make sure I do it right – so your feedback would be truly appreciated!

Please click: TAKE THE BLANKET SURVEY!

many thanks!
Bec

1 comment:

  1. This company is a professional manufacturer of bedspreads, cellular and other thermal blankets that are made of 100% cotton, blend, fabric, hemp or fire retardant raw materials. They also produce types of belts such as police belts, military belts, home textile belts, etc. zjmanew.com

    ReplyDelete