Thursday, January 29, 2009

Show us your Blanket poster!


Please note I cheated and cleaned my desk - it is never, ever this clean!
So lots of our gorgeous Blanket posters have been purchased and found their way all around the world and I thought it would be interesting just to see where they have ended up and where people have hung them.

I thought I would start it off by showing you where I've put my Blanket poster! Plus you get to see a bit of behind the scenes at Blanket as well. So this is my new office in my apartment in Manchester where I put Blanket together. It's not exactly glamorous but it's homely and has lots of natural light. I think you will agree my Blanket poster brightens the place up a bit - and it puts a smile on my face and inspires me everyday!

I actually just printed and put up my A2 Blanket 2009 Wall Planner I designed the other day next to the poster and was surprised how small A2 looked besides the poster! I guess it is a GIANT patchwork poster!

I would love to see other peoples so please email me a photo!
Email me at: editor (at) blanketmagazine.com

And if you would like to join in the fun you can get a copy of the Blanket poster at the Blanket online store.
~Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment