Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm obsessed with...



I spent the whole weekend watching this new series called 'True Blood' and I am obsessed... we are up to Episode 9 and even now I am thinking about the hours I have to wait before my husband gets home so we can watch the next episode... I even thought about just watching it while he wasn't here and then pretending like I didn't know what was happening when we watched it together. See I'm obsessed. Normal people don't think this way about a television series...

As the name might suggest it is a show about vampires - so I guess for me it was love at first bite... (oh that's really bad sorry!)
~Bec

Note: Anna Paquin (the girl from 'The Piano') just won Best Actress at The Golden Globes so I guess I'm not the only one who likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment