Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not a pretty face... 2




You might have seen in the latest edition of Blanket Magazine the photo story 'Not a Pretty Face' that my husband, John and I, completed back in 2004. Well while John has left to go to the UK before me we decided to start another edition.
Each day I have taken a photo in Australia while he takes a photo in the UK. My photos are basically taken around my parents house as I am staying with them before I leave for the UK. Not very exciting I know but it's challenging to try and come up with a good photo.
John on the other hand is making me very jealous with all his photos of London! It's only fair really as last time it was me who was traveling around Cuba while he was in Melbourne.
If you want to check out some of our photos you can see our flickr site:
flickr.com/photos/sixheads
~ Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment