Friday, August 13, 2010

Back from Holidays {Iceland photos!}




I snuck back from holidays a couple of days ago and was straight back to work to design Issue 23 of Blanket {a 5 day deadline to finish and release the mag – wish me luck!}. So while I am busy putting the finishing touches on the ‘Gone but not Forgotten’ Issue I thought I would share some of my holiday photos from Iceland.

I seriously gave my camera a workout during this trip and I have a lot more photos to go through but I’ve picked out a few just to show you what a beautiful country Iceland is.

So Here’s my work… I hope you like it.


Now I better get back to designing Blanket so I can release it on time!

See you in the next issue,

Bec

PS/ The Blanket Online Store is up and running again so you can now order back issues of all previous Blanket magazines!

No comments:

Post a Comment