Monday, December 22, 2008

Melissa Gardner's Blog...check it out!





Mel's an incredible designer and the spreads she does for blanket are always some of my favourite. And now, with her blog, she gets to really show off her artsy, crafty skills as well! It's a great blog full of inspiration, cool things Mel has found and her own beautiful art on display.

I especially liked her summary of The Dieline, which is one of my favourite blogs ever and a constant inspiration in my work as a packaging designer!


Also, check out Mel's OTHER talent at Nushka Dolls, incredible Russian Babushka dolls that Mel handpaints...and sells! I love them so much and am always ducking back to this site to see the new little ladies she might have popped on there...I love alina!

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment